Summer’s left its mark on your face. After several months of extreme, continuous exposure to the sun and during which you won’t have been particularly consistent with your beauty routine while on holiday, you find yourself faced with dehydrated, devitalised skin that has lost its shine and luminosity, and that appears to have deeper wrinkles and darker spots. Autumn blows in and regaining radiant skin seems like an uphill task.
The first thing you should do is head to your trusted Summecosmetics beauty centre and ask for our beauty experts to advise you as to which treatment best fits your needs for this time of year, which they’ll do after examining and diagnosing your skin. It’s in autumn when our professionals see an increase in skin consultations.
Every skin type is unique and each season of the year requires specific, personalised care. Now’s the time to re-examine your beauty routines, restart good habits, plan the treatments that meet your requirements, and choose new cosmetics to take home, all with the help of your beautician.
“Skin type and skin condition in particular during any given season of the year are the determining factors when it comes to choosing active ingredients”
GIVE YOUR SKIN WHAT IT NEEDS
Opting for the active ingredients each skin type requires is definitely vital to a successful treatment and aesthetic care. Summecosmetics suggests these particularly “autumnal” active ingredients:
- Organic Silicon to restructure the innermost layers of the connective tissue, maintaining the union of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) in the extracellular matrix. MyCode Specific Serum.
- Glycoproteins that – thanks to their hydrophilic function upon absorbing water – swell to occupy and fill the space between collagen and elastin fibres, thereby achieving denser, tauter skin. Cell Vitality Cream.
- Resveratrol (red wine extract) is a highly powerful antioxidant agent that helps to combat deterioration in cell DNA caused by free radicals on your skin, restoring lost luminosity and energy. Cell Activator Serum.
- Hyaluronic Acid, which provides deep ultra-hydration and repairs signs of photoageing by filling in wrinkles and expression lines from the inside, thereby minimising their depth. Glaciar Hydro-Repairer Serum.
- Biomarine-origin collagen that establishes a complex structure in the form of a three-dimensional network, providing dermal density and improving the skin micro-relief. Only For Eyes Play_Total Eye Treatment.
- Azelaic Acid treats any dark spots that have appeared. Beclarity Dark Spot Eraser.